- The competition is open to all individual shooters, FEO registered Gun Clubs, AFP Units, PNP Units, and other Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs). (AFP/PNP Units/LEAs will be considered as Gun Club for the purpose of registration, scoring and awarding)
- It shall be a Five-Man-Shooting-Team per Division with All-Score-To-Count Scheme.
- Gun Clubs, AFP Units, PNP Units, and other LEAs may field more than one (1) shooting team in every Division: Stock Hi-Cap (Standard), Double Action/Striker Fired (Production), Unlimited (Open), Single Stack (Classic), and Revolver but only highest scoring shooting team per Division is counted.
- Total Gun Club, AFP/PNP Units and LEAs score shall be based on the TOTAL MATCH POINTS OF EACH TEAM MEMBER of their highest scoring Stock Hi-Cap (Standard) shooting team and TOTAL MATCH POINTS OF EACH TEAM MEMBER of their highest scoring Double Action/Striker Fired (Production) shooting team. The Gun Club with the highest combined TOTAL MATCH POINTS of the highest scoring team of the two (2) Divisions mentioned above will be declared as Overall Champion and will receive the new Perpetual Trophy.
- Shooters participating in a shooting team must be valid members of the FEO registered Gun Club, AFP/PNP Unit and LEA they represent.
- Registration form of shooting team/s must be accompanied by a copy of valid Gun Club Recognition, AFP/PNP Unit and LEA issued ID or other proof of membership.
- A shooter participating in a shooting team will only represent one (1) of his/her FEO registered Gun Club. Shooters participating as team member must first shoot for his team’s score. However, he/she may participate as individual shooter provided that he/she will register again as individual shooter.
- In case a member of a shooting team will be disqualified from the match due to safety reasons or violation of the Rules, his/her scores will be zero. Only his/her first score as team member will be considered into team score.
- Original Proof of Payment (Deposit Slip/Acknowledgement Receipt) must be e-mailed to email@example.com together with filled-out and signed registration form, list of the team members in the respective Divisions with their firearm details, and preferred squad number/date of shoot for pre-registration.
- Pre-registered Shooters/Teams should present proof of payment and identity at the Registration Desk. If confirmed by registration, then claim the Shooter’s Card/s.
- Team composition is considered final upon registration and or confirmation of pre-registration at the venue.
- To avoid delays and for the organized conduct of the match, all shooters are urged to pre-register. Range will be closed exactly 4:00 PM July 7, 2019 Sunday.
For further details with regards to pre-registration and registration fee, you may contact telephone no.: (02) 723-0401 local 4420 or cellphone no.: 0921-3808514 / 0966-7444698.
For additional copy of Courses of Fire, Entry Form (Individual and Team) and List of Awards, you may contact us above or thru e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at our official website https://bogc.csgpnp.org